Inspection Camera for High Temperature Environments
Many applications exist in which visual access to a high temperature process is limited. Examples include furnaces, boilers, hot filter bag houses, etc. Small optical ports are often provided but offer restricted views.
To address this, ERC has developed a high temperature inspection camera system that allows full views of the interior space. Requiring only a 2” access port, the system can be used to look for irregularities, accumulation of material, and assess wear and tear without having the shut down the process. A detailed instruction manual is provided with the system to allow easy and safe operation of the system.
Key features of the system are:
• Video and still capture
• Customizable length
• Powered by Tablet USB
• Durable wired operation
• Single person operation
• Air cooling
The high temperature environment inspection camera system comes with everything needed for portable use in the field. All components can be powered by the 5v USB output on the display/software tablet. The communication between the camera and the user screen can is accomplished through robust wired connection. The system is designed to be operated by a single person. For very high temperature environments, cooling air can be supplied to the camera to keep the internal components within operating temperatures. This can be accomplished with on-site air.
• Record videos and still images
• Customizable length and number of lights
• Operated off Tablet USB power (electrical service not required at location of use)
• Windows Surface Go 2 tablet
• Robust wired connection between tablet and camera
• Lightweight, one person operation
• Manual and quickstart guide
High sensitivity camera for low light environment.
• Integrated lighting optimized to work with the high sensitivity camera
• Long lasting LED technology
Air cooling capability for very high temperature environments.
• Durable transportation case
• Tablet protected by custom housing
• Thermocouple to monitor system temperatures
To learn more about ERC Flat Flame Burner, please download the PDF file by clicking below.
Energy Research Consultants
23342 South Pointe Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 583-1197 x101
Energy Research Consultants - 23342 South Pointe Drive - Suite E - Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Contact Us: Christopher Brown - (949) 583-1197 x101 - web@ERC-Ltd.com